Psych-Ed provides psycho-educational assessments for children, adolescents and university/college students.
What is a psycho-educational assessment?
It consists of an assessment of psychological aspects of learning and of academic skills.
Psychological aspects include:
- language skills
- working memory
- verbal and visual learning
- attention / concentration
- eye - hand coordination for paper - and - pencil tasks
- planning ability
- reflective / impulsive response style
- time management, organizational skills, flexibility, adaptability, (executive functioning)
Academic skills include:
- reading (phonetic skills, sight vocabulary, reading comprehension)
- mathematics (basic numerical operations, mathematical reasoning)
- academic fluency (speed of reading, writing, calculating)
- listening comprehension
- oral expressive skills